Monday, September 05, 2005 - 16:08

Hot Wheels Flashdrive Mod

I saw this over at BoingBoing ... that is so cool, and I'm seriously tempted to rip apart my flashdrive, buy a car, and do it myself ;-)

It does suggest a range of possiblities - flashdrive keyring-sized teddy bears come to mind, but I'm sure the principle could be applied to pretty much anything.

Update: I think I'm actually going to do this. I bought a little car today - I'd upload a photo via my camera phone if we had a decent comms infrastructure in this country :-(

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/9/05 10:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An important detail is missing ie I bought a car . . . any car? Not all cars are created equal you know. Neither are teddy bears. Their are bears . . . and then their are Russ bears. Not the same thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home