Monday, January 15, 2007 - 23:19

Magic Kingdom in the Sky

This is brilliant (although possibly not for the easily offended, religion-wise). It's "Magic Kingdom In the Sky", by an a capella group called DaVinci's Notebook. It's absolutely hilarious, and I recommend listening to it immediately!

All my life I have been searching for that fabled promised land,
With my sisters and my brothers we shall walk there hand-in-hand.
Through the trials and tribulations and the devils cruel temtations.
I know that we'll all get there one day!

After years and years of wandering, oh that kingdom we shall find
and the doors might not be open but we'll gather in the line.
And our hearts will swell with pride the day those gates swing open wide and take a walk down Main Street USA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home