Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 10:02

Snow!

Wow! It's snowing!

I can't believe it - I woke up ths morning, looked out the window and everything was covered in snow. It looks so pretty, covering the trees and roofs and cars! It really looks like someone sieved icing sugar all over everything. And it's so funny to see cars driving down the road covered in snow, with just the windows clear :)

It almost makes up for it being so cold the past few days. I thought it was a bit warmer today, but maybe I just didn't notice, being too amazed at the snow - after standing at the station waiting 20 minutes for a train, i'm pretty damn cold. Not as cold as in Lapland, but still cold.

And this is proper snow - 1 or 2 centimetres deep, and soft and fluffy. This is the stuff you can make snowballs out of, not like the icy stuff in Lapland.

And now that I've reported in, i'm going to sit back and watch the snowy landscape out the train window until I get to work :)

Update: finally got around to putting up a couple of pictures:


DSCN0977
DSCN0978
DSCN0988

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home