Monday, June 18, 2007 - 08:22

Cape Town vs London

It's taken a while, but as promised, here are the photos to show why I prefer working in Cape Town to working in London :-) These were all taken from around my office in London:

London London
London

And Cape Town:

Waterfront Waterfront
Waterfront Waterfront


I'm not going to get into the relative advantages and merits of each place - I'd have a list that goes on forever! I do miss London now that I'm in Cape Town; but I missed Cape Town when I was in London. The difference is that I miss London less from Cape Town than I missed Cape Town from London, if you know what I mean. What it comes down to is that Cape Town is home, and while London is great, it's not home for me. Although there are two things I particularly miss at the moment - central heating, and Green & Black's Hot Chocolate! If it didn't come in a great big heavy glass bottle, I'd consider requesting some via post for my birthday next month ;)

And while I'm posting photos, here are some totally gratuitous photos of my car (a Kia Picanto, which I'm very happy with):

Kia Picanto Kia Picanto

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home