Friday, October 26, 2007 - 07:59

Slow Clocks

Something odd is happening.

Over the past two weeks, all my electrical clocks (alarm clock, microwave clock, VCR clock, etc) have been running slow. They're all losing exactly the same amount, and they're losing 2 to 3 minutes per day.

What's even odder is that it's not just me - I know of other people in the same area who have noticed the same thing.

I have two theories. Either the aliens are coming, and have embedded their timing signal in our electrical supply (similar to Independence Day), or our electricity supply is acting up. It's as though instead of 50Hz, we're only getting 48Hz.

Now I know very little about our electrical supply, and even less about the motivations of aliens, so I can't say which of these theories are right, or if there's another reason that I haven't thought of. But it's very annoying to have reset all my clocks every day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 28/4/10 14:24, Anonymous Term Papers said...

very well explained.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home